ICorr Level 1 Inspectors Painting a Clear Picture
Our work is predominantly clarifying the paint condition and make-up found on the steel elements. Backed with lab tests and over 30 years of experience HTA enables our clients to move forward with confidence.
The paint inspections that HTA carry out requires our engineers to be ICorr Level 1 accredited.
However, due to HTA engineers being multi-skilled they can carry further works over and above the paint inspection while on site. Eliminating the hassle of clients project managing multiple companies.
Paint Inspections include:
This list is not exhaustive, however it gives a good idea of the range of services on offer, if there is something you require that is not listed please get in touch, as we will most likely be able to assist.
- Quality Assurance - our inspectors ensure compliance with specifications
- Visual Survey - to determine condition of paint system to various elements
- Thickness Survey - using NDT - Dry Film Thickness as seen in photo
- Adhesion Survey - determination via cross-hatch testing and pull off testing
- Sampling Identification - determined by atomic absorption (AA)
- Sampling Contaminants - to determine lead, chromium and arsenic levels
- Surface Profiling - determining the roughness of the parent material receiving the paint
Take advantage of our Open Door Policy
Even if you do not end up using HTA we are happy to advise on the best course of action for the outcome you wish to achieve.
It is impossible for one company to carry out every project, however we can share our expertise far and wide.