Blending New Technology with Traditional Techniques
The leading experts in the investigation of Post Tensioned Bridges and the only company in the UK to robotically test a major cable stay rail bridge.
Investigating, inspecting and testing has been the backbone of HTA as a company for over 30 years.
We carry out Bridge Investigations on the following
- Scot Rail
- Environment Agency
- Privately Owned
- Heritage Scotland
Maximise projects & minimise problems
with HTA as the Principal Contractor
alongside provisional reports within 24 hours
Our bridge projects include
This list is not exhaustive, however it gives a good idea of the range of bridge services undertaken.
- 'Investigations - accurately determine the health and or construction of the bridge
- Post Tensioned Special Inspections 'PTSI' Void Detection - using ultrasonic testing to determine the potential voidage within tendon ducts
- 'PTSI' - using innovative technology to determine the condition of the post tensioned elements to the bridge
- Testing - accurately determining the condition of various bridge construction types and materials including
- - Concrete (in-situ and pre-cast)
- - Steel
- - Cable Stay
- - Masonry
- - Wood
- - Composite
- HAC (beam) Bridge Investigations - determining the presence and condition of HAC elements
- Inspections - working to Highways England & Transport for London specifications
- - General
- - Principal
- - Special
- - Underwater
Questions still building up? Give us a call!
Take advantage of our Open Door Policy
Even if you do not end up using HTA we are happy to advise on the best course of action for the outcome you wish to achieve.
It is impossible for one company to carry out every project, however we can share our expertise far and wide.