Mobile Scaffold Access
With fully trained, certificated and experienced personnel, HTA can offer access in the form of Mobile Scaffold Towers to access areas that are otherwise difficult to reach.
Access Investigations often require a Multi Disciplined & Skilled Approach and by employing HTA we remove the necessity of having multiple companies on site and the required management of various operations.
Access related projects can often be high risk
HTA takes access safety very seriously
it is vital that engineers are trained and equipment is safe
Our Mobile Scaffold provision Includes:
- Access Safety - PASMA certificated personnel
- Mobile Scaffold Towers - supplied, delivered & erected by HTA
- Bespoke Mobile Scaffold Towers - for confined access such as lift shafts
All Access Work is covered by fully compliant risk assessment, method statements (RAMS). HTA can also supply addition PPE for your inspectors.
HTA offer 2 Types of Towers:
- Glass Reinforced Plastic Mobile Scaffold Towers - specifically for Network Rail & London Underground use. Supplied, delivered and erected by HTA
- Aluminium Mobile Scaffold Towers - Supplied, delivered and erected by HTA for general access use
Multiple Teams Available
More hands enable your investigations to be carried out quicker.
Still got questions?
Take advantage of our Open Door Policy
Even if you do not end up using HTA we are happy to advise on the best course of action for the outcome you wish to achieve.
It is impossible for one company to carry out every project, however we can share our expertise far and wide.